- Valid Passport (for at least six months)
- Innoculation against meningitis
- Pilgrims who have foreign passports must submit their original green card.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- A complete visa application signed by each pilgrim. Download application (AA please link the attached pdf doc to this)
- Round trip airline ticket to/from Jeddah.
- A check for $150 payable to” Dar El-Eiman” for Qurbani (Hedee).
- A check for $325 payable to” Dar El-Eiman” to cover Saudi HAJJ cahier checks.
Hajj Package Includes.
- One gift to each pilgrim
- Visas service
- Visits to the Holy and historical sites in Madinah
- Arrangements for animal sacrifice (qurbani)
- Escort and religious guide services (Bilingual)
- Educational programs throughout the trip
Umrah Package Includes.
- Visa Processing (Carrier & Saudi fees).
- Hotel or apartment stay based on the package you select
- Meet and assist in Jeddah Airport.
Requirements to obtain Hajj Visa
- The balance due (payable to “Dar El-Eiman”) including add-on and any side trip charges (please write your name and the program name on the check).
- A check for $300 payable to” Dar El-Eiman” to cover Saudi Visa cahier checks.
- A Completed & signed Visa application (You can download it from our website).
- Prepaid express mail envelope addressed to you (we recommend FedEx) to use for sending you back your passport, ID, …etc.
- Round Trip Ticket (We will provide the tickets unless you are buying only land package from us)
- Valid Passport (for at least six months from time of travel). Please send the actual passport plus a copy of the main information pages of the passport. Please note that Saudi Embassy require at least 2 blank face-to-face visa pages to be available on your passport.
- Proof of vaccination against Meningitis ACYW135 (original International yellow card or original stamped medical record of the vaccination)
- Three recent passport-size photographs. (Background must be white).
- An original Green Card or a copy (Both sides) for persons who don’t have US Passports. (Some Saudi consulate offices require original green card to be submitted, they will not accept copies of the green card) If you don’t have a green card then you must send us a copy of your work visa.
- Pilgrims with non-Islamic names must have an official statement from an Islamic center attesting to their conversion to Islam.
- The Mahram Issue:
- It is required by the Saudi Law that each female traveler to Saudi Arabia have to travel with a Mahram (First degree relative such as father or husband or Son, or brother) so each female travel has to submit one of the following documents:
- * If the husband is the Mahram, a copy of their marriage certificate is required.
- * If the brother is the Mahram, a copy of his and her birth certificates is required, And a notarized No-objection letter from the husband.
- *If the son is the Mahram,a copy of his and her birth certificates is required.
- * If a lady is 45 years or older at the time of travel and wishes to travel alone then a Mahram (First degree relative such as husband/son/brother) has to write a notarized letter addressed to the Saudi embassy stating that he has no objection for his wife/sister/mother to travel to hajj with Dar El-Eiman INC.
- Please FedEx above documents to our address.